I am trying to pretend its fall. Even when it finally is officially fall..it’ll take a while to get to the reeeeally nice cool, breezy autumn days where I live bc I live in
the swamp calledthe south ouo
So anyway…I decided I wanted to draw Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth!!
I was looking at all the adorable fall outfits on this site and pinterest, thus these served as the inspiration for the outfits the girls are wearing!! (I think one of my friends has the shirt that Hazel is wearing, tho??? maybe?? lol). ((I’ll try to source the outfits I ref-ed later lol, odds are if I found it on pinterest, there are probably no official sources either lol))
This was a fast/ fun pic to do. It was nice to take a little mental break from all my work and classes TuT;; I’m trying to get to a good place organizing my time.. where I can have more free time to make art and just generally take a break lol.
I’m going to AWA next weekend, which will also be a fun break! Maybe I will see some folks there. I will be cosplaying Annabeth on Sunday!
Anonymous asked: percabeth, soulmate au where your soulmate's first words to you are written somewhere on your body (P.S. I REALLY REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and your fics)
These are the words that appeared on Annabeth Chase’s skin when she was just over one month old, and have remained there ever since. It’s safe to say that her parents were not best pleased; already developing an opinion of the person their daughter was going to spend her life with years before they would meet him. Her step-mother wrangled a Band-Aid onto the skin on the inside of Annabeth’s wrist, covering the two not-so-innocent words, every morning until Annabeth was thirteen and blank-point refused to let her. Her step-mother only gave up arguing when Annabeth confessed that she had been removing the Band-Aid as soon as she got to school since she was seven.
They are her soul mate’s first words to her, she has always insisted, she shouldn’t have to hide them.
And okay, they’re not the grandest of first words, but she could be far worse off. Like Justin Kelly, whose words (Do you have change for a dollar?) disappeared in seventh grade and he was left with nothing but a blank patch of skin; or Holly Abbott, who had been born with a blank wrist. Or even the many people Annabeth had met with the words Hi, Hello, or Hey on their wrist. Like, how many people do you meet for the first time and say hello to? At least hers narrows it down; she’ll definitely know when she meets her soul mate.
But it hasn’t happened yet.
- Guy on train: I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me: *turns up music*
- Guy: I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me: *takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy: Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy: Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door: Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy: Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady: *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me: Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop: I can make that happen.
- Guy: Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop: And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train: *applauds*
Everyone who suffers from social anxiety needs a friend who will
- help them order food when it’s too scary
- walk with them through crowded places
- help them laugh it off when they make a mistake
- not get tired of answering “no, you’re not annoying, silly goose! You’re adorable and I love you” no matter how many times it’s needed
and if you’re that friend, bless u for being fab <3